Notice of AGM - Thursday 25th February 7pm
Firstly, I hope this notice reaches you all in good health and I’m optimistic that this year will be better for everyone. It’s been a tough year and our thoughts are with those members who are no longer with us, and also to any member who has lost family or friends during this pandemic.
At a recent meeting of the Directors the decision was made to arrange the AGM for this year, albeit under different circumstances. We fully understand some people’s reservations and will do everything we can to enable everyone to participate. We will provide the tools and know-how to do so very soon.
A 2021 AGM pack will be gathered which will consist of the following –
• Minutes of last years AGM (normally posted on noticeboard within Clubhouse)
• Reports from all Sections and Convenors
• Treasurers Balance Sheet
• Step by Step guide on Zoom
• AGM Agenda
• AGM process under ZOOM
I have asked all Section Convenors to provide me with their yearly reports by Sunday 7 February, this will give me time to then forward them on to everyone.
WHAT I NEED FROM YOU – (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Send the club an email (address above) containing your full name(s) as the Subject Matter
• This information will ensure we have the most relevant email address for each member
• In the event that you do not have an email address then please contact me by telephone or via social media and I will arrange for the information to be delivered directly
I hope the information contained is clear and allows everyone to make the necessary arrangements to receive the AGM info and also to take part on the evening.
19 January 2021